My year of “the Lord is enough”. This is what the Lord gave me for 2017. What does this mean?
– With Christ I can do all things Phil 4:13
– With Christ I can pursue and overtake. 1 Sam 30:8 Pursue them,” he answered. “You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue.”
-It does not matter who accepts or rejects me because God’s love will be sufficient. Psalms 27:10 Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.
– It does not matter how many demons from hell stand against me because with God I have a mighty army. Many are those for us than those against us 2 Kings 6:16
– I will not try to keep anyone who is not fully with me because they are not part of my destiny. Matt 12:30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
– I will shake off anything that weighs me down because God will plug that gap in my life. Heb 12:1 let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.
– In my marriage, finances, business, God will meet all my needs and fight all my battles. 1 Sam 1:3 He is my Jehovah Sabaoth, the Lord of armies!
– God will be my “I AM” meaning whatever I need to fulfill my destiny He will be. God will be my source. Exod 3:14
This word has been an on time word for me. Because there will still be battles to fight in 2017, I am excited to wear my attitude of “The Lord is enough” into the new year. This word can bless you too, if it speaks to you, please receive it in your spirit and walk with Godly assurance and confidence into this new year. With God you can take on anything that comes your way!